Discovery Bay Cupcake Wars bake-off competition!
Saturday, October 12
Start: 2:00 PM – Awards: 4:00 PM
Do You Make Amazing Cupcakes?
Or perhaps you just love eating cupcakes, because who doesn’t, right? Either way, you’ll enjoy this fun and tasty competition at the October 12 Rocktoberfest event in Discovery Bay. The competition is a benefit for the Byron-Delta Lions Club.
Rocktoberfest is hosted as a joint effort by the Discovery Bay Chamber of Commerce and Discovery Bay Lions Club. The event will feature live music, great food and beer, kids alley, mechanical bull riding, cupcake competition, and much more. Admission is free! Location: Discovery Bay Shopping Center, 1501 Discovery Bay Blvd., Discovery Bay.
Best Cupcake – Amateur Entry Best Cupcake – Professional Entry
Best Decorated Cupcake – Overall
Cupcake War Commercial Participants may also sell cupcakes and/or provide public tastings at the event – Providing they have completed the appropriate
CC Health Department Special Event Food Permit.
Bring your own table and tent if desired.
Bring Five (5) Identical Cupcakes for Judge Tasting
Bring One (1) Cupcake for Best Decorated Judging.
Entry Fee $20 – Payable to Byron-Delta Lions Club
Judging will be conducted by local Chefs and Cupcake “Experts”
REGISTER BY OCT. 8: c/o Delta Sun Times Office, 2465 Discovery Bay Blvd. Suite 200
Checks payable to: Byron-Delta Lions Club.
Name / Business: _______________________________________________________
Email: __________________________________ Telephone: ___________________
Register for the Event: Click Here for Registration Form: CUPCAKE WARS
– Entry is just $20.
– Deadline to register is October 8.
– Set up starts at 1:00 p.m. 10/12
– Judging and public viewing is from 2-4 p.m.
– The winners will be announced on stage during the band break.
– You may bring just a table, or a 10×10 tent and tables if you prefer.
If you intend to sell cupcakes or provide tastings:
– If you intend to sell cupcakes or provide tastings, you must complete the Contra Costa County Health Permit form. Complete only Page 2 “TEMPORARY FOOD FACILITY OPERATOR INFORMATION” Click Here for that form: 2013tempeventapplication (3)
– Again, only complete this if you intend to sell cupcakes at the event. We will need this form, and the $119 check or money order to CC Health Services by October 8. No exceptions.
One thought on “Cupcake Wars, Discovery Bay – Oct. 12”
i sent in my registration a week and a half ago and have not heard back? it did not come back in the mail either. how do i know you recieved it???
Comments are closed.